On the hunt for a new favorite recipe to add to your list of staples? The team at Holly View Apartments in Houston, Texas encourages you to try your hand at this delicious option for Fresh Mango Salsa. Because, who doesn’t love a hearty, delectable salsa during the summertime?
It is incredibly prepare, while keeping your fully equipped kitchen cool, and makes for the ideal summer snack if you’re lazing around the sparkling swimming pool on our property. It also translates well to bigger gatherings because you can make a lot of it in fairly little time at all.
This recipe for simple, colorful mango salsa, for example, is as delicious and refreshing as it is simple to put together. With a flavor profile that combines sweet with spicy, you can serve this fresh mango salsa on chips, on salads, or with tacos! Yes, it’s just that good. Best of all, this recipe, courtesy of Holly View Apartments in Houston, Texas, yields about three cups of salsa for the ultimate fiesta!
• 3 ripe mangos, diced
• 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
• ½ cup red onion, chopped
• ¼ cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
• 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
• 1 large lime, juiced (approximately ¼ cup lime juice)
• ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon salt, to taste
1. In a serving bowl, combine the prepared mango, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, and jalapeño. Drizzle with the juice of one lime.
2. Using a large spoon, stir the ingredients together. Season to taste with salt, and stir again. For best flavor, let the salsa rest for 10 minutes or longer in the refrigerator.