Soothe Chest Congestion with This Homemade Vapor Rub
Got a cough, stuffy nose, and chest congestion? Get instant relief with this easy-to-make homemade vapor rub! This simple vapor rub for cough and congestion takes minutes to make, it uses natural, organic ingredients and it works a lot better than the store-bought version. Check out the recipe below!
1 cup of coconut oil
2 tablespoons beeswax pastilles
40 drops RC essential oil
30 drops Peppermint essential oil
30 drops Aroma Ease essential oil
10 drops Lemon essential oil
5 drops Thieves essential oil
1. Place a glass bowl over a pot of simmering water and melt the coconut oil and beeswax together.
2. Turn off the heat and stir in the essential oils.
3. Let cool a bit and pour into an airtight jar.
4. Store in a dark, cool place.
5. Rub on the chest when needed for instant relief.
Apartment living is all about the maintenance-free lifestyle. At Holly View Apartments in Houston, Texas, we go above and beyond to ensure that you have a completely stress-free day-to-day routine.